On your feet all day? Suffer from painful bunions? Feet always feel achey and tired? Then these socks are for you! Walking, running, standing on your feet all day, wearing tight or high heeled shoes - All of these things can cause stress and damage to your feet, resulting in uncomfortable aches and pains.
Separating, stretch and aligning your toes. These socks will help to minimize damage caused to your feet by helping you and your feet feel much more comfortable and pain free.
• Relieve the pain and pressure caused by standing, jogging, dancing or wearing high-heeled shoes.
• Relieves foot pain caused by tight shoes, bunions and more.
• Foot Alignment Socks with Flexible Toe Dividers gently separate and stretch your toes helping them to relieve stresses and realign them naturally over time.
• Separating your toes in this way helps balance the forces that thrust the toes inwards and together by loosening up the contracted toe joints, allowing them to straighten up and line up correctly
• Relieves foot pain caused by jogging, standing, tight shoes, bunions and more
• Wear for 15 minutes per day and work up to overnight wear.
• Machine washable.
• One size fits all.
• Directions for use
• Day 1 to 3 - Place the dividers at the tip of your toes. Wear for approx 15-20 minutes per day.
• Day 4 to 14 - Slide the dividers so that they sit halfway down your toes. Wear for approx 1-2 hours per day.
• Day 15 onwards - You should now be able to slide the dividers all the way down between your toes. You could sleep in these socks overnight if desired.